What If Everything You Thought You Knew About Wills and Living Trusts Is Dead Wrong? What Keeps People with a Will or a Living Trust Up at Night? Nothing, most of them think that it’s all been looked after! The people losing sleep are the spouses and children who will bear the burden of sorting out the chaos of an improperly drafted estate plan.
Hardworking people, like yourself, have spent a lifetime building the kind of estate that will see them through their retirement. The accomplishment of being part of the first generation in history to have enough left over at the end of their lives to leave a financial legacy is truly something to take pride in, but…
Does your estate plan protect you from nursing home costs? Does your current plan protect your family and your estate from creditors, lawsuits, divorce and foolish financial decisions after you’re gone? The Elder and Disability Law Firm, PLLC invites you to a FREE estate planning seminar on Wills, Trusts and Nursing Home Asset Protection where you’ll learn how to protect your assets and provide for your loved ones during and after your lifetime.
Make your reservation today and come meet us. By the end of the seminar you’ll have met some new friends and learned new things about yourself and your family. Not to mention whether your existing estate plan will work as you intended. Be prepared to be shocked!
We Guarantee You’ll Leave the Seminar Knowing…
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- What your Will, Living Trust and Power of Attorney documents are likely missing that can lead to substantial financial loss
- How you can qualify for Medicaid to pay for nursing home costs that are over $8,000 per month locally
- How to protect your family and your estate from lawsuits, creditor’s claims, future divorces, and foolish financial decisions
- How to preserve your estate for your children if your surviving spouse gets remarried after you pass away
If you are approaching retirement, are currently retired, or a homeowner with assets you want to protect, this seminar is for you. Attending this seminar is FREE, but seating is limited. Reserve your spot today!